cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Reese <dan.re...@allbenefits.com>
Subject RE: Class Cast Exception with Cocoon 1.6
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:53:54 GMT
Thanks to everyone who replied to this message.  I couldn't get the problem
cleared up with 1.6 on either the New Atlanta Servlet Engine or JRun, but I
downloaded 1.6.1 and the problem disappeared.

One problem I will note.   I am now using IIS with JRun 2.3.3 build 157 on
NT 4 service Pack 5.  I have virtual directories that have periods in the
name, for example Cocoon-1.6.1.  When I try to serve an XML page out of that
directory or subdirectories thereof, the Cocoon servlet does not appear to
process the request.  The server pushes the non-processed XML file to the
browser.  Problem goes away when periods are removed from virtual directory
name.

Thanks again for the assistance.