cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Reese <dan.re...@allbenefits.com>
Subject Class Cast Exception with Cocoon 1.6
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:30:21 GMT
I get the following error when trying to access an xml page with Cocoon 1.6

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:108)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:118)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.HostServletContext.CreateServlet(HostServletContext.j
ava)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.HostServletContext.loadConfiguredServlet(HostServletC
ontext.java)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.HostServletContext.getServlet(HostServletContext.java
)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.processServletRequest(ServletExec.java)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.processServletAlias(ServletExec.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)

I am using New Atlanta ServletExec (no, really) 2.2
WinNT 4.0 SP 5,
IIS 4
JDK 1.2.2

I had Cocoon 1.5 working and tried to duplicate that configuration as much
as possible.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Dan Reese
The really idle man gets nowhere. The perpetually busy man
does not get much further.
-Sir Heneage Ogilvie