cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject Re: ServletContext
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:19:29 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Mike Engelhart wrote:
>>
>> How/where does one access the ServletContext from within Cocoon?
>
> public YourActor implements Actor {
>
> private ServletContext servletContext;
>
> public void init(Director director) {
> this.servletContext = (ServletContext) director.getActor("context");
> }
>
> }

Thanks.   That points me in the right direction but after looking at the
source code, I still don't see where the Director/Actor interfaces have
access to the ServletContext.  Is there any sample code that accesses the
ServletContext available?

I also don't see how you create a director to pass in to the init method.

I apologize if this is extremely obvious.

Mike