cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Gray" <john.d.g...@bellatlantic.com>
Subject RE: cocoon vs. msxml
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:14:27 GMT

You could save some money by just running Apache on a different port
with JServ and Cocoon, on the same machine as your existing webserver.
You just need to add the port to the URLs in a few of your anchor tags,
and only use absolute URLs in them, e.g., for port 1234

Having to use absolute URLs is a kludge, but these are new tags you will be
writing since you don't yet have an XSLT engine, so there is no porting effort,
and hey, if it saves $500 and you can start today.... :)

"Dan Reese" <dan.reese@allbenefits.com> on 01/25/2000 12:43:08 PM