cocoon-users mailing list archives

From john.d.g...@bellatlantic.com
Subject RE: Cocoon producer config question
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:13:21 GMT

Hi,

Seems like this is a common problem that is affecting a lot users. I am also
very keen to know how to fix it, as I only have this
working in test and I hate to think that it might appear again when I set up the
production machine :(

I have put together some example config files ( All filenames have been changed
to protect the innocent. I am only a vendor here so, appologies, I dare not send
the actual files with B/A data - you never know what is going to tick off the
auditors, and I want them to have a happy experience working with open source -
but I think you will find these contain everything you need).

These files contain all the changes I think are required to go from successfully
running the Dummy producer included with
Cocoon, and running your own custom producer. I hope this helps!

Regards,
John Gray

nchakka@eccompany.com on 01/12/2000 08:22:14 PM