cocoon-users mailing list archives

From john.d.g...@bellatlantic.com
Subject RE: Cocoon producer config question
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:47:25 GMT

Hi Michael,

I remember now that I was unable to get custom producers working on NT4 until I
did the following (not sure if 1. is needed,
but I am pretty sure 2 & 3 are, so try them first... they are also a lot
easier!)

1. Re-installed apache, Jserv, and cocoon to new directories so that no blank
spaces appeared in the path ( i.e. no longer
under "c:\program files"

2. Removed the wrapper.classpath= line for my jar from the jserv.properties file

3. Added my jar to the repositories line in zone.properties (also in the
\ApacheJServ\conf  directory ).

Here is how that line looks from my zone.properties file. It is also worth
noting that you get the same error message
if any of the classes that *your* class needs are not listed in zone.properties
(this is why mine has too much...).

repositories=e:\apachejserv\servlets,e:\cocoon\bin\Cocoon.jar,e:\cocoon\bin\myJar.jar,e:\sqllib\java\db2java.zip,e:\sqllib\java\runtime.zip,e:\sqllib\java\sqlj.zip,e:\sqllib\java\swingall.jar

Regards,
John Gray

"Brevoort, Michael (FUSA)" <MichaelBrevoort@FirstUSA.com> on 01/12/2000 10:03:44
AM