cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Maring <Steven.Mar...@trcinc.com>
Subject RE: List problem...
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:09:56 GMT
I'm torn here.  If the default is to respond to the list, then traffic would
surely be much higher, but that is both good and bad.  A majority of the
questions posted here are from Cocoon newbies, like myself, which is fine.
But, sometimes it is better to respond directly to the person having the
problem.  Especially, if it is a common one.  I could see the really
interesting/important issues getting overlooked in a sea of simple responses
to a common question.  If it's common, it should go in the documentation.

The responder should certainly be conscious of where their mail is going
though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Lehon [mailto:nain_bleu@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 3:50 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: List problem...

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother everyone with this, but I find it strange that when you
reply to someone on THIS list the reply goes directly to the people asking
the question and not to the list. Maybe that is why most of the traffic is
on Cocoon-dev, which as expected sends replies to the list.

Can anyone look into this ? (or kick me if I'm just troubling you with
details :))

Thanks.

Michel.
Michel.Lehon@Outwares.com