cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ricky Szeto <rsz...@cryptologic.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Questions...
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:03:23 GMT
Maybe I need to clarify my first question a bit...
I need to pass arguments to the producers only once regarding initialization
and configuration(ie where the properties file is, where a resource directory
is.. etc)
I would like to do it such that it is done automatically after the
instantiation of the Producer(before it begins service).

As for the response obj, looks like I do more reading before I can decide
which is the best way to go...

Thanx Mike