cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@spectral.se>
Subject Re: XSP troubles
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:36:17 GMT
Well, the stylesheet do exist in the same catalog as the xml-file.
Cocoon can, depending on the browser type, serve different pages to different
browsers.
In the Cocoon.properties file you have a list of browsers..
I have tried different XSP-pages and some of them work some don't.
The basic hello world example works great...but the more advanced ones
doesn't...instead I get the no matching stylesheet for: ....message.
The file I tried to execute was called page.xml and Cocoon tells me that there
is no matching stylesheet for: netscape..
So I don't think that it is a question of not locating the original stylesheet..

Ideas anyone ?

/Mats