cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@spectral.se>
Subject XSP troubles
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2000 03:18:09 GMT
When I try to display the XSP-samples I get the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate
stylesheet to document:  no matching stylesheet for: netscape
                      at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.getResource(XSLTProcessor.java:150)

                      at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java:100)

                      at
org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:284)
                      at
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:145)
                      at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
                      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(JRun.java:321)
                      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)

                      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleProxyConnection(JRunGeneric.java:78)

                      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JRunProxyServiceHandler.java:102)

                      at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(ThreadConfigHandler.java:96)

How do I turn the media checking off...I cant find it anywhere...if I
remove netscape from the propertyfile I get the same error message but
instead of no matching stylesheet for: netscape, I get: no matching
stylesheet for: unknown...

Can anyone help me with this ?

/Mats