cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Russell Castagnaro <russ...@synctank.com>
Subject Re: OpenXMLParser location for 1.6
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:35:42 GMT
Thanks guys,
my cocoon.properties file was old.
I updated the entries, but now I'm getting:

I know this hinges on these entries, but I'm not sure what to set them to:
# Set the libraries associated with the given namespace.
# Use the syntax:
#   processor.xsp.library.<namespace-tag>.<language> = URL to file
# where "URL to file" is usually starting with file:/// if you locate
# your custom library in your file system.
processor.xsp.library.context.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/context.xsl
processor.xsp.library.cookie.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl
processor.xsp.library.global.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/global.xsl
processor.xsp.library.request.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/request.xsl
processor.xsp.library.response.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/response.xsl
processor.xsp.library.session.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/session.xsl
processor.xsp.library.util.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl

Assuming my webserver root is /foo/html_docs and cocoon is installed in
/apps/cocoon
what do I set the resources to?
Thanks
-rrc

The Error:

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

 java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl.
java.io.IOException: Resource not found:
org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl
              at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(Compiled
Code)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89)
              at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Compiled Code)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:160)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:195)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:119)
              at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:255)

              at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(Compiled Code)
              at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:110)

              at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:72)

              at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:293)

              at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:245)

              at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:501)

              at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:260)
              at weblogic.t3.srvr.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)