cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Russell Castagnaro <russ...@synctank.com>
Subject Re: cocoon + application servers
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:20:36 GMT
I've got to agree with Steven here.   Cocoon is going to take the world by
freaking storm when people wake-up and realize that JSP's aren't the absolute
end all be all (March '00 I'd guess).

BTW- Did you make a custom EJB Processor or a Producer class to do your calls to
the EJB's or Home interfaces?