cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey S. Pedigo" <jped...@uswest.net>
Subject cocoon-1.5/OracleXMLParser exception
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:06:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to configure Cocoon-1.5/tomcat-20000110 to run and I'm
getting the following exception:

Cocoon 1.5

  Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.parser.OracleXMLParser: does not have access
               at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:97)
               at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:74)
               at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:108)
               at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:118)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper$2.method(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleInvocation(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(TcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)

This is an IllegalAccessException, I haven't been able to find the
problem... The class is public, and in my classpath. I'm configured
to use the oracle parser and xsl in my cocoon.properties. All
classes are readable.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Jeff