cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Pride <npr...@wavo.com>
Subject Re: XLink ? Embedding Documents
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:38:19 GMT
Thanks for the help Stefano,

Here is the problem I'm trying to solve, I have thousands of xml documents
(two DTD's, a document and an RDF) I would like to bind a given xsl style
sheet to a document or a collection of documents, I do not have the luxury
of modifying the original document to include the style sheet and processing
information.

My ENTITY hack attempt was close but failed.

A producer with a stylesheet argument didn't strike me as a particularly
elegant solution, and I don't know how this would work with the caching. By
using the producer I don't see how I could combine the information from the
document and it's corresponding rdf.

I don't know if or how I could use DCP to achieve the same results.

I feel I frustratingly close to a solution but I can see it yet, can some
please pull back the curtains !

    Thanks

    Nathan