cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey S. Pedigo" <jped...@uswest.net>
Subject cocoon config question
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:31:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting thie following error, I'm fairly certain it's a simple
config problem.
Anyone have an Idea what I've forgotten?

Thanks,

Jeff

Cocoon 1.6-dev

                                                             File not
found.

       java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/tomcat/examples/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (No such file or
directory)
               at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
               at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getStream(ProducerFromFile.java:77)
               at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.AbstractProducer.getDocument(AbstractProducer.java:94)
               at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:273)
               at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled
Code)
               at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServiceInvocationHandler.method(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleInvocation(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java, Compiled
Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(TcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)

Jeffrey S. Pedigo
5930A Gunbarrel Ave
Boulder, CO 80301