cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Remo Strotkamp <r...@ccrl.nj.nec.com>
Subject cocoon commands
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2000 22:18:40 GMT
Hi there,

I have been looking through the faqs, the cocoon webpage and the documentation
going with cocoon, but wasn't able to find the following information:

There seem to be cocoon commands like '<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>'!

But I could not find a list or description of those somewhere.

The reason I would like to know this is that I would like cocoon not to process
an xml
document if a xml-aware browser is accessing the file and let cocoon process it
for
all the other browser. But I could not figure out how to do this, but suppose
there must
be some cocoon command somewhere allowing doing such a thing.

any hints would be greatly appreciated

remo