cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <murray_willi...@merck.com>
Subject <?xml-stylesheet href?> messes absolute paths
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 16:57:00 GMT
I've got something weird going on and I don't know if it's me (likely), the
web server (Apache 1.3.6), the servlet engine (jserv-1.1-b3) or Cocoon
(1.5).

In a nutshell, I've got an xml file that specifies its stylesheet as
href="/stylesheets/warehouse.xsl" (note the leading slash which should
indicate an absolute path from the server's root).  The xml file is located
in a subdirectory "warehouse" (specifically
/home/httpd/html/warehouse/news.xml).

Unless I'm misinterpreting things, the xml file should look up
/home/httpd/html/stylesheets/warehouse.xsl but instead I get an error
stating that Coccon cannot find
/home/httpd/html/warehouse/stylesheets/warehouse.xsl.  In other words, it's
acting like I would expect if my xml file had...

<?xml-stylesheet href="stylesheets/warehouse.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?>

which is not the case.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Murray