cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject RE: XSL & XSP
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:32:55 GMT
I don't have tools.jar in my classpath, but javac.jar, and XSP works.

As a general rule, never assume.  Do an echo command to find out
what is in the default classpath:

#UNIX
echo $CLASSPATH

rem DOS
echo %CLASSPATH%

Also note, when you override the classpath at the command line, the
default CLASSPATH value goes out the window unless you include
it yourself (e.g. java -cp $CLASSPATH:tools.jar).