cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Poiret" <eric.poi...@operacom.com>
Subject Cocoon 1.6.1 SQL Processor
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:45:31 GMT
Hi.

My system : NT 4 SP5, IIS 4.0, Sun JDK1.1.8, JRun 2.2.3 Build 157, SQL
Server 6.5
(and last versions of every Apache XML applications)

I made a simple "SELECT" query to a database via Cocoon
SQLProcessor/JDBC/ODBC

It was working perfectly with Cocoon 1.5 but with Cocoon 1.6.1, it returns
an sqlerror with the message "no data found"
(Nothing was changed on my system, and installing back 1.5 solve the
problem)

Connection is OK because "INSERT" queries alter correctly the database.

Has someone had this problem ? Is there a solution (other than use 1.5) ?

Thanks
Eric