cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wiedmann, Jochen" <jochen.wiedm...@softwareag.com>
Subject Is my processor actually running?
Date Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:07:50 GMT

Hi,

while creating my first processor, I wonder whether it
is actually running, because I can see Cocoons timestamp
in the generated output, but nothing from my processor.

It seems to be loaded, because I initially had errors
from the classloader due to missing directories of
underlying classes that have been gone now that I
fixed the classpath.

I have added a

	System.err.println("MyProcessor running")

to the code and restarted Apache. Still, nothing in the
log files.

Is there anything wrong in my logging attempt?
Otherwise, any reasons why my processor might be
loaded, but not running?

Thanks,

Jochen