cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Gemis <marc.gemis...@belgium.agfa.com>
Subject Re: Installation Problems
Date Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:25:43 GMT
As a followup to my own mail:

In both cases it complains that it can't find a class. In the NT scenario it
mentions the class:

  com/lotus/xml/XMLParserLiaisonDefault

which is a private class in LotusXSLProcessor.

I downloaded lotusxsl, which includes the missing class and added the lotus
jars files to the classpath. So that problem is solved.

Now I'm stuck with the following problem: Cocoon is called when I request a
.xml file from my server, but besides adding a line at the beginning and at
the end the XML code is not changed. The result of requesting the example
hello.xml file (Yes, I copied the hello.xsl file into the same dir) is

"http://www.w3.org/TR/RED-html40/strict.dtd">
<?xml-stylesheet href="hello.xsl" type="text/xsl"?><!--  Written by Stefano
Mazzocchi "stefano@apache.org"
my first XML/XSL
<!-- This page was served in 175 milliseconds by Cocoon 1.5 -->

Line breaks appear only after dtd">, </page> and -->
It seems to me that the stylesheet is not applied (using wrong stylesheet
processor (due to abve mentioned installation ?) or not finding the
stylesheet ?  I don't know, but it doesn't matter whether I place hello.xsl
in the same dir as hello.xml or not)

Marc