cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Remo Strotkamp <r...@ccrl.nj.nec.com>
Subject error initializing the cocoon servlet
Date Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:23:07 GMT
Hi cocooners,

I am currently trying to install cocoon on a linux laptop and run
into the following problem.

By the way, apache seems to be configured all right as well as jserv,
as I can access html files and other servlets.

When I want to access the hello.xml from netscape I get an internal
server
error and mod_jserv spits out the following error message:

[23/12/1999 11:36:41:983] (ERROR) ajp12: Servlet Error: Initialization
error while loading the servlet: Error reading internal resource:
java.lang.NullPointerExc
eption. Archive is probably broken..  Properties file is:
/usr/local/apache/xml-stuff/Cocoon/bin/cocoon.properties
[23/12/1999 11:36:41:983] (ERROR) an error returned handling request via
protocol "ajpv12"

I get the same error when using cocoon_1.1.tar.gz as well as
cocoon_1.0.tar.gz

anybody has any clue to what is happening????

thanks alot

remo