cocoon-users mailing list archives

From May Huang <ahma...@yahoo.com>
Subject free memory
Date Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:06:02 GMT
I've installed Cocoon 1.5 on
RedHat 6.0
IBM jdk 1.1.8
Apache Web Server 1.3.9
jsdk 2.0
Jserv 1.0

It seems that I've finally config'd Cocoon to run, but
then I get the following error message:
Cocoon 1.5
Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Free memory is
already lower than imposed limit. (free memory
available:181335).  See documentation and FAQ on how
to solve this problem.

I have 128MB of RAM on this box, and 256MB of swap
space.  My swap is not been used at all.  Can someone
please tell me how much memory does cocoon+jserv
requires to function?  and, how do I get cocoon to use
my swap space?

Thanks.
--may

=====