cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gearoid Griffin <ggrif...@oceanfree.net>
Subject Newbie looking for help on installation
Date Wed, 08 Dec 1999 11:21:46 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to install cocoon on Jserv. I intending to use it for as part of my research masters
in college. I have jserv up and running and have created a cocoon.properties file thats almost
identical apart from an alias servlet.cocoon.code=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon. I have also dumped
the jar files from cocoon into the servlet directory, but I still cannot access cocoon from
the browser. Could someone please post a sample cocoon.properties or advise what blindly obvious
mistake that I am making either privately or on the list. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Regards
Gearóid