cocoon-users-fr mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Problems compiling xsp
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:52:25 GMT
Hello,

I just switch environment to cocoon 2.1.7 and tomcat 5, and i have
trouble compiling  an xsp page.
the only thing i can find about it is this is the core.log :
INFO    (2005-04-10) 12:22.45:372   [core.program-generator]
(/voyages/frame_voyages/voyage_alacarte_1_1.continue)
TP-Processor14/ProgramGeneratorImpl: The serverpage
[file:/home/cfm/public_html/cfm/logicsheets/send-mail.xsp] could not be
preloaded, will be re-created
(org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Unable to
preload program org/apache/cocoon/www/cfm/logicsheets/send_mail_xsp:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/cfm/logicsheets/send_mail_xsp'
due to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.cfm.logicsheets.send_mail_xsp)

and a NullPointerException in the handled-errors.log.

If i look in the working directory on the server, i can't find any 'org'
directory, as i do on my local environment.

Anyone have an idea of where this problem come from ?

Thanks,

Marc