cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject FrontPage reverted to revision 107 on Cocoon Wiki
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 06:49:52 GMT
Dear wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "Cocoon Wiki" for change notification.

The page FrontPage has been reverted to revision 107 by DavidCrossley.
The comment on this change is: Revert: most edits were cosmetic to disguise some link insertions.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=108&rev2=109

correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||

+ || {{http://cocoon.apache.org/images/cocoon.gif}} || This is the [[http://wiki.apache.org/general/|Apache
Wiki]] for the [[http://cocoon.apache.org/|Apache Cocoon]] project and is maintained by the
entire Cocoon community. To edit pages, visit UserPreferences at the top-right of any page
to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes you make will be sent to
the docs@cocoon mailing list, so we will be aware of your changes and we will happily correct
any small mistakes that you might make. ||

  See notes about LatestRelease or direct download [[http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi|Cocoon
2.1.11]] and [[http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lenya/|Lenya 1.2.5]] (also see [[http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/|Apache
Lenya Wiki]])

  If you want to find out about how we manage our project, have a look at ProjectManagement.
Also find there information about providing patches, our roadmap, sample queries for Bugzilla
(our bug tracking tool), our CVS and much more.

- Welcome to the Cocoon documentation Wiki. It is not large, it is not small, it is simply
available to anyone actually feeling like adding some info to complement what's on the [[http://cocoon.apache.org/|main
Cocoon web site]]. Type away! Explore the publicist in you! This wiki is generally a "jumping
point" for bringing new documentation into the project. See the [[About]] page to get started.
+ Welcome to the Cocoon documentation Wiki. It is not large, it is not small, it is simply
available to anyone actually feeling like adding some info to complement what's on the [[http://cocoon.apache.org/|main
Cocoon web site]]. Type away! Explore the publicist in you! This wiki is generally a "jumping
point" for bringing new documentation into the project.
+ See the [[About]] page to get started.

  If you are attempting to evaluate Cocoon for a project, you will find the [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/features.html|features
list]] useful. If you are unsure whether Cocoon is right for you, please also read RulesOfTheGame.

  ''Still not convinced?''  For some real-world success stories about using Cocoon, see the
[[Testimonials]] page, or visit [[http://www.spreadcocoon.com|Spread Cocoon]], a Cocoon marketing
website.

- = News / Recent Changes =
+ =  News / Recent Changes =
  (See also the [[Events]] list.)
-
   * January, 9th 2008
-   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.11|Cocoon 2.1.11 Released]]
+    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.11|Cocoon 2.1.11 Released]]
   * October 5th, 2007
-   * Added [[GT2007Notes]] Notes from the Cocoon GetTogether 2007
+    * Added [[GT2007Notes]] Notes from the Cocoon GetTogether 2007
   * September 6th, 2007
-   * Added [[GT2007Hackaton]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2007 Cocoon GetTogether
+    * Added [[GT2007Hackaton]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2007 Cocoon GetTogether
-   * Added [[GT2007Hotels]] Hotels for the 2007 Cocoon GetTogether
+    * Added [[GT2007Hotels]] Hotels for the 2007 Cocoon GetTogether
   * February, 17th 2007
-   * Added StudentProjectIdeas2007: Google announced the 3rd summer of code and this year.
The Austrian Computer society launched a similar project, the [[http://osscontest.ocg.at/|OSS
Contest Austria 2007]]. Add your ideas about what students could do for us! If you are a student
yourself and interested, don't hesitate to add your project idea and get in contact with us
as soon as possible.
+    * Added [[StudentProjectIdeas2007]]: Google announced the 3rd summer of code and this
year. The Austrian Computer society launched a similar project, the [[http://osscontest.ocg.at/|OSS
Contest Austria 2007]]. Add your ideas about what students could do for us! If you are a student
yourself and interested, don't hesitate to add your project idea and get in contact with us
as soon as possible.
   * December, 21th 2006
-   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.10|Cocoon 2.1.10 Released]]
+    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.10|Cocoon 2.1.10 Released]]
   * October 4th, 2006
-   * Added [[GT2006Notes]] Notes & slides from the 5th Cocoon GetTogether
+    * Added [[GT2006Notes]] Notes & slides from the 5th Cocoon GetTogether
   * September 22nd, 2006
-   * Added [[GT2006Hackathon]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether
+    * Added [[GT2006Hackathon]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether
   * July, 3rd, 2006
-   * Added [[GT2006Ideas]] Ideas for the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether in Amsterdam, October 2nd,
3rd and 4th
+    * Added [[GT2006Ideas]] Ideas for the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether in Amsterdam, October 2nd,
3rd and 4th
   * April, 7th 2006
-   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.9|Cocoon 2.1.9 Released]]
+    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.9|Cocoon 2.1.9 Released]]
   * 20 November 2005
-   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.8|Cocoon 2.1.8 Released]]
+    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.8|Cocoon 2.1.8 Released]]
   * October, 13th, 2005
-   * Added [[SVNConfig]] with SVN tips and recommended config
+    * Added [[SVNConfig]] with SVN tips and recommended config
   * October, 10th, 2005
-   * Cocoon Gettogether 2005 is over, slides and recordings are available at the [[http://www.vilamalsvetikliment.com|:]][[http://www.cocoongt.org/Slides-and-recordings.html|Cocoon
GT website]]
+    * Cocoon Gettogether 2005 is over, slides and recordings are available at the [[http://www.cocoongt.org/Slides-and-recordings.html|Cocoon
GT website]]
   * September, 16th, 2005
-   * Added a [[http://www.vilamalsvetikliment.com|.]][[DesignPattern/Overview]] section to
help to quickly create web application
+    * Added a [[DesignPattern/Overview]] section to help to quickly create web application
   * July, 27th, 2005
-   * Added [[http://reis-advies.be|.]][[GT2005Hackaton]] agenda for the 2005 Cocoon Hackton
in Amsterdam, October 5th and 6th
+    * Added [[GT2005Hackaton]] agenda for the 2005 Cocoon Hackton in Amsterdam, October 5th
and 6th
   * June 7th, 2005
-   * Added info on the [[http://ilearnbassguitar.com/learn-bass-guitar/|.]]GoogleSummerOfCode2005
and the CocoonRefDocProject
+    * Added info on the GoogleSummerOfCode2005 and the CocoonRefDocProject
   * 15 April 2005
-   * Some wiki pages about [[Lepido]], the Eclipse-based Cocoon IDE.
+    * Some wiki pages about [[Lepido]], the Eclipse-based Cocoon IDE.
   * April 2005
-   * Launch of [[http://www.planetcocoon.com|Planet Cocoon]] (for Cocoon developers) and
[[http://www.spreadcocoon.com|Spread Cocoon]] (to help market Cocoon).
+    * Launch of [[http://www.planetcocoon.com|Planet Cocoon]] (for Cocoon developers) and
[[http://www.spreadcocoon.com|Spread Cocoon]] (to help market Cocoon).
   * 24 March 2005
-   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.7|Cocoon 2.1.7 Released]] [[javascript:void(0);/*1285098974536*/|.]]
+    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.7|Cocoon 2.1.7 Released]]
   * 30 January 2005
-   * Added PortalTools
+    * Added PortalTools
   * 27 January 2005
-   * [[22NewDocuments|Portal]] for our new documentation effort
+    * [[22NewDocuments|Portal]] for our new documentation effort

  OlderNews