cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "FAQs" by WillShepppard
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:51:19 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FAQs" page has been changed by WillShepppard.
The comment on this change is: Added a question.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs?action=diff&rev1=91&rev2=92

  === Who is maintaining this FAQ? ===

  I am, you are, he/she/it is. We all do it. Feel free to post questions or to answer them,
in a polite and cooperative spirit.
+
+
+ === Q: Why is the other 'official' Cocoon documentation site full of dead links and errors?
===
+
+ The Cocoon documentation is in a terrible state of disrepair. The main link on [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/howto/howto-bugzilla.html|this
page]] to Bugzilla is broken, meaning that people looking for a way to make changes to the
documentation there reach a dead end.
+
+ The "View, Edit or comment" link at the bottom of this page is dead: [[http://cocoon.apache.org/]]
+ There are many, many errors and dead links throughout the cocoon documentation.
+
+ How can I get authorisation to make changes to the public documentation at [[http://cocoon.apache.org]]?
+
+ A: UNANSWERED!!  Your answer here :)
+

  ==  General Orientation - How do I get started? ==