cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Comment added to Modularize Cocoon apps (Using blocks)
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:45:29 GMT
A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1291.html

Document ID: 1291
Name: Modularize Cocoon apps (Using blocks)
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Paul Harouff
Created on: 2/4/10 5:04:01 PM
Visibility: public

Comment 1: The directions for pom.xml still say 1.0-SNAPSHOT

Comment 2: I have never used jetty before and didn't realize it only runs the block that you
are currently in when it is invoked (Duh!). For those of us using our favorite Windows XML
editor to change the files, the last shell command in this tutorial occurs in the myBlock2
directory when generating the archetype. Running jetty here will cause an HTTP Error: 404
No block for /myBlock1/callingBlock2. Directions for restarting the servlet container should
state, if not already there, first cd back into the myBlock1 directory then invoke: <pre>mvn
jetty:run</pre>