cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Cocoon 3 Profiling" by SebastianRosensteiner
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:00:17 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SebastianRosensteiner:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Cocoon_3_Profiling

  === How do I get cocoon-profiling? ===

  Currently, you have to checkout cocoon 3 and apply this patch: [[http://christophleiter.com/tmp/cocoon-profiling-1.patch]].
Then simply build cocoon (using mvn install) and add cocoon-profiling as a dependency in your
application or add cocoon-profiling-3.0.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT.jar to your classpath.
+
+ === I cannot / do not want to use Firebug. Can I use cocoon-profiling anyway? ===
+
+ Of course. Cocoon-profiling provides several generator for xml and graphical output, which
is used by the Firebug plugin. However, you can directly access the data using
+  * yourdomain.com/controller/profiling/{id}  for the xml file (xml schema: attachment:profilingSchema.xsd)
+  * yourdomain.com/controller/profiling/{id}.png for the graphical representation (example
see below)
+
+ where {id} is the id of the request. This id (X-Cocoon-Profiling-ID) can be found in the
header of the original request.
+
+ This is an example for the grafical representation:
+

  === How can I enable/disable cocoon-profiling on the fly? ===