cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: LinkRewriterTransformer
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:14:35 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1102.html

Document ID: 1102
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: LinkRewriterTransformer (unchanged)
Document Type: Sitemap Component (unchanged)
Updated on: 9/10/08 2:14:30 PM
Updated by: David Legg

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Long description
----------------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 8461 bytes (previous version: 8513 bytes)
Content diff:
(17 equal lines skipped)
    <li>site  - is a URI "scheme"; a namespace that restricts the syntax and
    semantics of the rest of the URI. The semantics of "site" are "this identifier
    locates something in the site's XML sources".</li>
--- <li>aPage  - identifies the content in aPage.xml by reference to a "node" of
--- content declared in site.xml We call this indirect, or <em>semantic</em>
--- linking because instead of linking to a physical representation (aPage.html),
--- we've linked to the "idea" of "the aPage file". It doesn't matter where it
--- physically lives.</li>
+++ <li>aPage  - identifies the content by reference.  We call this indirect, or
+++ <em>semantic</em> linking because instead of linking to a physical
+++ representation (e.g. aPage.html), it refers to the "idea" of "the aPage file".
+++ It doesn't matter where it physically lives.</li>
    </ul>

(169 equal lines skipped)