cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Creating a Generator
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:19:37 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/688.html

Document ID: 688
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Creating a Generator (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 6/11/08 9:19:28 PM
Updated by: Kamal Bhatt

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 15484 bytes (previous version: 15485 bytes)
Content diff:
(48 equal lines skipped)
    the results cacheable because that is just good policy. In the spirit of trying
    to be useful, as well as trying to keep things manageably simple, let's create a
--- BeanSerializer. The XML generated will be very simple, utilizing the JavaBean
+++ BeanGenerator. The XML generated will be very simple, utilizing the JavaBean
    contracts and creating an element for each property, and embedding the value of
    the property within that element. There won't be any attributes, and the
    namespace will match the the JavaBean's fully qualified class name. If a
(307 equal lines skipped)