cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Caching" by WillSheppard
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:18:00 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by WillSheppard:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Caching

  ----
  === User Questions ===

- I'd really like to see some information on how to debug caching problems.  For instance,
if I have a complicated pipeline, is there any way, by looking in the logs, to see which component
gave me cached output instead of fresh?
+    * I'd really like to see some information on how to debug caching problems.  For instance,
if I have a complicated pipeline, is there any way, by looking in the logs, to see which component
gave me cached output instead of fresh?
+ [[BR]]

+    * Is the only way to tell which generators are cachable, by looking in the java code?
+      I see that HttpProxyGenerator does not implement CacheableProcessingComponent.
+      Do I need to code up a version of HttpProxyGenerator that does implement it in order
for it to be cacheable?
+      - Will
+