cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Comment added to Tutorial: A Gentle Introduction to Cocoon Control Flow
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:02:07 GMT
A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1241.html

Document ID: 1241
Name: Tutorial: A Gentle Introduction to Cocoon Control Flow
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Babak Farhang
Created on: 12/9/07 10:01:49 AM
Visibility: public

Actually, this is not working as-is:

Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: This sitemap
contains no control flows defined, cannot call at <map:call> - file:///home/guest/work/java/intern/play/cocoon/flow/numGuess/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap:9:34.
Define a control flow using <map:flow>, with embedded <map:script> elements.
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNodeBuilder.linkNode(CallNodeBuilder.java:121)
..

I'm trying to learn this stuff, so I can't really help (yet).