cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Bean Configurations
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:24:41 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1312.html

Document ID: 1312
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Bean Configurations (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 10/26/07 4:24:19 PM
Updated by: Vadim Gritsenko

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 2293 bytes (unchanged)
Content diff:
(45 equal lines skipped)
    bean configurations! These values are not available through the settings object.
    As we suggest to use namespace based identifiers for beans, the Cocoon Spring
--- Configurator uses the character <tt>#</tt> for separating the bean name from
the
+++ Configurator uses the character <tt>/</tt> for separating the bean name from
the
    property name:</p>

    <pre>my.special.beanName/property=somevalue
(4 equal lines skipped)