cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Versions
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:20:41 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1284.html

Document ID: 1284
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Versions (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 10/2/07 7:20:32 PM
Updated by: Lars Huttar

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 782 bytes (unchanged)
Content diff:
(11 equal lines skipped)
    more modular by splitting it up into smaller pieces. So far our milestone
    releases are only available from the public Maven repositories. The best way to
--- get familiar with Cocoon 2.2 and how to use if together with Maven 2 is the
+++ get familiar with Cocoon 2.2 and how to use it together with Maven 2 is the

    <h2>Previous versions</h2>
(7 equal lines skipped)