cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:12:24 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [ReinhardPoetz] [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOF BOF]: Java Sitemaps
   * [ReinhardPoetz] I want to work on the servlet-service-fw so that the Wicket servlet is
served with the environment it needs.
   * [ReinhardPoetz] Discussion: What needs to be done, to really get a minimal Cocoon core?
(I don't need dozens of components but they get loaded by default.)
+  * [ReinhardPoetz] 2 short demos: How to publish docs? How to release a module?
   * [JeremyQuinn] Plan the port of Cocoon Forms from Dojo 0.4.n to the new 0.9.n (unfortunately
lots of the API we used has gone)
   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] I'm thinking about cleaning up dependencies in Cocoon core (somehow
related to the Reinhard's discussion proposal)
   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] What about RESTful Cocoon Forms? What about creating really rich
forms with JavaFX?