cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by DanielFagerstrom
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:17:41 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DanielFagerstrom:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] I'm thinking about cleaning up dependencies in Cocoon core (somehow
related to the Reinhard's discussion proposal)
   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] What about RESTful Cocoon Forms? What about creating really rich
forms with JavaFX?
   * [LucaMarrocco] I'm interested to integrate Wicket and Cocoon
+  * [DanielFagerstrom] Cocoon - OSGi integration

  = People attending =

@@ -55, +56 @@

  ||GianugoRabellino||yes||yes||TBD||
  ||AndrewSavory||yes||yes||TBD||