cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by LucaMarrocco
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:17:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LucaMarrocco:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [JeremyQuinn] Plan the port of Cocoon Forms from Dojo 0.4.n to the new 0.9.n (unfortunately
lots of the API we used has gone)
   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] I'm thinking about cleaning up dependencies in Cocoon core (somehow
related to the Reinhard's discussion proposal)
   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] What about RESTful Cocoon Forms? What about creating really rich
forms with JavaFX?
+  * [LucaMarrocco] I'm interested to integrate Wicket and Cocoon

  = People attending =