cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "UnitTestingStylesheetsAndPipelines" by LarsHuttar
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:57:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LarsHuttar:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/UnitTestingStylesheetsAndPipelines

The comment on the change is:
added link to more current documentation

  ==  Unit-tests for stylesheets and pipelines. ==
+
+ '''Note: this information is somewhat out of date.''' A more current version can be found
[http://cocoondev.org/main/117-cd/104-cd.html here].

  Unit and regression testing is a best practice of software engineering.
  If you don't know about unit testing and test-driven development, please have a look at
these excellent websites:
@@ -40, +42 @@

  {{{
      <mount uri-prefix="test" src="/path/to/unit-test/framework/"/>
  }}}
- If you plan to run unit tests for the framework itself (which I am busy adding!), use the
mount-table, because all testable components need to be mounted that way.
+ If you plan to run unit tests for the framework itself (which I am busy adding!), use the
mount-table, because all testable components need to be mounted that way.

  === Miscellaneous ===