cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Upayavira" by Upayavira
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 01:40:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Upayavira:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Upayavira

The comment on the change is:
Bugger. Other wikis are not taking notice of general/LocalBadContent.

  It can be split into two parts, Upaya (skilful means) and Vira (hero). The best way to describe
pronunciation is to say that Upaya rhymes with 'Papaya', and Vira rhymes with 'Clearer'. Some
day I may record a WAV file and attach it here. To answer one previous question - I don't
have a surname, just a name.

- masterjin.com
-
  Upayavira