cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2007Hackathon" by SimoneGianni
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:41:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SimoneGianni:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackathon

New page:
See http://www.cocoongt.org/ for official Cocoon GetTogether 2006 information!

= GT2007 Hackaton Day 1 Notes =
See ["GT2007HackatonDay1Notes"] (TODO)

= GT2007 Hackaton Day 2 Notes =
See ["GT2007HackatonDay2Notes"] (TODO)

= Pictures =
(hopefully most of) this year's pictures will be at http://flickr.com/photos/tags/cocoongt2007

= Links =
It'd be cool to put up links at http://del.icio.us/tag/cocoongt2007 : things discussed during
the GT, links to presentations and blogs, etc.

=  News and updates =

On October 3nd and October 4rd, the days before the Cocoon GetTogether 2007, there is a Hackathon
foreseen at the Bioparco Foundation building in Villa Borghese, in the center of Rome.

The main idea is to use this page to hack together some agenda for both days, please make
this a joint effort. We will have a huge room, which can hold easily up to 80 people.

The Hackathon will start on both days at 9:00 AM and ends around 18:00. There'll be food on
both days.

= Infrastructure and logistics =
[SimoneGianni] There will be:
 * food
 * drinks
 * long tables
 * WiFi access
 * Some hubs for wired access (bring your own cable!!)
 * Plenty of power outlets (1.5 per participant)
 * Large whiteboard

Other things needed?

= Hacking ideas =

----
Need ideas!

= People attending =

Please add your name if you're planning to come. Also note which days you'll be there: wed
/ thu.

||SimoneGianni||yes||yes||My Own House||

= Getting there =

See [http://www.cocoongt.org Cocoon GT website]