cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "MichaelTiffany" by MichaelTiffany
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 02:26:49 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelTiffany:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MichaelTiffany

  I've been in love with Cocoon from the moment I laid eyes on it. My everlasting gratitude
to Stefanomazzocchi for having the flash of inspiration which led him to sketch out the framework
for his brainchild, Cocoon.
  And lest I be thought remiss, thanks to every contributor to the Apache Cocoon Project.
Y'all are the best.
-
- Cocoon has been a blessing for two sites I've been involved in creating/maintaining:
-
- [http://www.praxisortho.com/cocoon][[BR]]
- [http://www.worlddent.com]
-
- IMHO, Cocoon is the best way to go for web applications. XSP is nothing short of a godsend.
-

  See

   * MigrateToCocoon2 for an overview of how to migrate your Cocoon 1 XML and XSP pages to
Cocoon 2
   * CookieSelector sitemap snippet and brief explanation of how to use the CookieSelector

-