cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by JeremyQuinn
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:25:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeremyQuinn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [ReinhardPoetz] [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOF BOF]: Java Sitemaps
   * [ReinhardPoetz] I want to work on the servlet-service-fw so that the Wicket servlet is
served with the environment it needs.
   * [ReinhardPoetz] Discussion: What needs to be done, to really get a minimal Cocoon core?
(I don't need dozens of components but they get loaded by default.)
+  * [JeremyQuinn] Plan the port of Cocoon Forms from Dojo 0.4.n to the new 0.9.n (unfortunately
lots of the API we used has gone)

  = People attending =