cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:23:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [ReinhardPoetz] [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOF BOF]: Starting a Cocoon marketing offensive
   * [ReinhardPoetz] [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOF BOF]: Java Sitemaps
-  * [ReinhardPoetz] I want to work on the servlet-service-fw so that the Wicket servlet is
servered with the environment it needs.
+  * [ReinhardPoetz] I want to work on the servlet-service-fw so that the Wicket servlet is
served with the environment it needs.
+  * [ReinhardPoetz] Discussion: What needs to be done, to really get a minimal Cocoon core?
(I don't need dozens of components but they get loaded by default.)

  = People attending =

- Please add your name if you're planning to come. Also note which days you'll be there: monday
/ tuesday.
+ Please add your name if you're planning to come. Also note which days you'll be there: Monday
/ Tuesday.

  ||'''''Name'''''||'''''Wednesday 3rd'''''||'''''Thursday 4th'''''||'''''Hotel'''''||
  ||ReinhardPoetz||yes||yes||any recommendations?||