cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "RemoveNamespaces" by AlexanderKlimetschek
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:04:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by AlexanderKlimetschek:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RemoveNamespaces

+ == Update: ==
+
+ Current Cocoon (2.2 trunk) contains a SAX-based Transformer {{{org.apache.cocoon.transformation.StripNameSpacesTransformer}}}
that strips all namespaces. It's like the NamespaceStripperTransfomer mentioned below, but
faster because it does not use the DOM.
+
+ Configuration:
+ {{{
+ <transformer name="strip-namespaces" src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.StripNameSpacesTransformer"/>
+ }}}
+
+ Usage:
+ {{{
+ <transform type="strip-namespaces" />
+ }}}
+
+ Note: you can't configure it, it will always strip any namespace declaration in the SAX
stream.
+
  == Problem: ==

  '''... I use namespaces and I want to remove the declarations and prefixes in my result