cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "TomaszKwiecien" by TomaszKwiecien
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:44:52 GMT
Apache Wiki pisze:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cocoon Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by TomaszKwiecien:
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/***
>
> New page:
> Email: ***@gmail.com
>
> Hi my name is Tomasz and im from Poland.
>
> My bio: ... - I will fill it later in english now polish version:)
>
> Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam nadzieje ze zauwazycie
moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie pomagam w moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin
gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc. Pozdrawiam osoby z polski.

> My website/moja strona: [*** website]
>
> Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.

Sight... It's a n-th time I see this guy spamming Open Source-related sites. In a fact he
includes the link to the site
adverstising positioning services.

Could someone remove it or gave me necassary rights?

This time I'm going to report the abuse to Google.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski