cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving the docs
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 12:00:47 GMT
Hipkiss JR (Mr) napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
> Can someone help me regarding which are the latest docs and how can I
> contribute to them?
> I started with http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ but the link at the
> bottom of these pages to edit the docs points to the "Daisy" "Legacy"
> docs.
Yes, we use Daisy for all of our current docs effort.
> Then there's the Wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ which seems to
> have more stuff but is it the right place to find the latest stuff and
> should I be editing it?
> I feel there are too many locations for documentation in Cocoon and
> each one I look at seems to be quite old?
Do you want to work on docs of Cocoon 2.1.x or Cocoon 2.2? The later
seems to be better idea because most of the current development is
focused on 2.2.
You can find our current docs here: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/
(both legacy and current)

Can you please join to dev@cocoon.apache.org list because we use docs
list only for notification and tend to discuss docs issues on dev? After
joining, share us your ideas about docs!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski