cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "CocoonAndHibernateTutorial" by JohannesTextor
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 20:24:58 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohannesTextor:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial

  Completely reworked most parts of the implementation, following important insights from
a discussion on the users list. Sessions now have no longer to be opened in flowscript any
more, in fact, the dependency between flowscript and hibernate is effectively remove. The
new OpenSessionInView Filter now works analogously as described on http://www.hibernate.org/43.html.

- Everything is also migrated to Cocoon 2.1.10 and Hibernate 3. For the Impatient, I created
a JAR File with all required classes and Hibernate configuration files and a ZIP file with
a minimal CRUD Demo application (not much more than a Rails scaffold).
+ Everything is also migrated to Cocoon 2.1.10 and Hibernate 3. For the Impatient, I created
a [attachment:hibernate-interface.jar JAR File] with all required classes and Hibernate configuration
files and a [attachment:languages.zip ZIP file] with a minimal CRUD Demo application (not
much more than a Rails scaffold).

  === What you will get from this page ===