cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "SitemapBrowser" by LarsHuttar
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 15:27:51 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LarsHuttar:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SitemapBrowser

  ## page was renamed from SitemapVisualizer
  = Sitemap Browser =

- I am working on a Sitemap Browser (SB) application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon. This
will be open source... can someone tell me what I need to do to release it under the ASF license?
+ I am working on a Sitemap Browser (SB) application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon. This
will be open source. (Can someone tell me what I need to do to release it under the ASF license?)

  Attachments:
@@ -15, +15 @@

   * Copy the files (sitemap.xmap, *.xsl, and *.html) into a folder such as "sb/" somewhere
that's mounted by your Cocoon installation. For example, you could install them in samples/sb/.
   * To run the sitemap browser, see instructions in attachment:help.html

- FAQ: Someone is likely to ask, "How does this relate to / overlap with Anyware/Lepido's
sitemap editor?" My hope is that they're complimentary. One advantage of SB is that it's lightweight
... about a 13KB download vs. 150MB for Eclipse and the required plugins. SB  also works over
the web. However, SB doesn't have editing capabilities, nor does it have in-depth understanding
of sitemap structure.
+ FAQ: Someone is likely to ask, "How does this relate to / overlap with Anyware/Lepido's
sitemap editor?" My hope is that they're complimentary. One advantage of SB is that it's lightweight
... about a 13KB download vs. 150MB for Eclipse and the required plugins. SB  also works over
the web. However, SB doesn't have editing capabilities, nor does it have in-depth understanding
of sitemap structure. (By the way, the Lepido project is now closed.)