cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "JeroenReijn" by JeroenReijn
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:27:54 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeroenReijn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JeroenReijn

The comment on the change is:
Some minor changes

  Hi! I'm Jeroen Reijn and welcome to my little spot on this Wiki.

- Since 2003 I'm a software developer working at [http://www.hippo.nl/ Hippo] in the beautifull
city of Amsterdam.
+ Since 2003 I'm a software developer working at [http://www.hippo.nl/ Hippo] in the beautiful
city of Amsterdam.
- On a daily basis I'm developing websites with Apache Cocoon and in most cases in combination
with our beautifull product: [http://www.hippocms.org Hippo CMS].
+ On a daily basis I'm developing websites with Apache Cocoon and in most cases in combination
with our beautiful product: [http://www.hippocms.org Hippo CMS].

- I've attended the GT 2003,2004 and 2005.
+ I've attended the CocoonGT 2003,2004,2005 and 2006.

  You can also visit my [http://blogs.hippo.nl/reijn/ weblog] for some random thoughts on
software development, open source and Hippo CMS.